Curtis James Martin, Jr. (born May 1, 1973) is a retired American football player who played for the New England Patriots and New York Jets in the National Football League (NFL) during a ten-year career. Martin began his professional football career with the New England Patriots, who drafted him in the third round of the 1995 National Football League Draft.
In 1998, he signed with the New York Jets as a free agent, and he played there until 2005, when he suffered a career-ending knee injury that ended his playing career. He retired with the fourth-highest run of yards in National Football League history. In 2012, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a defensive back.
Curtis Martin Net Worth: $10 million
Let us check the updated 2021 Curtis Martin Net Worth Income Salary Report which is given below:
Curtis Martin Salary / Income,
Per year: $4,00,000
per month: $32,000
per week: $8,000
|every day:||per hour:||per minute:||per second:|
Curtis Martin Wiki
|Full Name||Curtis Martin|
|net worth||$10 million|
|Date of birth||May 1, 1973|
|birth place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|profession||american football player|
Frequently Asked Questions on Curtis Martin
- How did Curtis Martin get so rich?
- What is Curtis Martin Earning Per Day?
- Let’s see Curtis Martin Wife/Husband Net Worth?
- How much does Curtis Martin earn per day?
- How much is Curtis Martin’s net worth?
- How does Curtis Martin become rich?
- How does Curtis Martin make money?
- What is Curtis Martin Income?
- What is the salary of Curtis Martin?
- How old is Curtis Martin Edge?
- How tall is Curtis Martin Height