Zenith Virago Death – Rumor circulating social media is that Zenith Virago has passed away. We learnt about her death via a statement on twitter stating the she died on September 23, 2020.
The tweets reads, Today, the series “Not Quite What I Had Planned” continues with the story of Zenith Virago.
Zenith married at 17, and had two children.
Then she left her young family to make an entirely new life on the other side of the world.
1105am ABC Local(not Vic) & 305pm @RadioNational
We are not sure yet the reason behind why she became a subject of death hoax but she is alive and healthy. She made a comment on our previous post that she is alive.
Zenith Virago has worked as a Deathwalker since 1995 in Byron Shire, Australia. She brings together presence, experience and familiarity, along with legal, practical and spiritual backgrounds, to guide, assist and support the dying, their families and freinds, and those bereaved through loss.
For Virago, natural death care covers a spectrum of stages and experiences: Wellness – Illness – Dying – Death – Body Care – Ceremony – Disposal – Bereavement. She believes that everyone has the inherent capacity to deal with death and dying, and that her work involves reconnecting individuals to these capacities. Much of her work is now done through the Natural Death Care Centre, where she advises individuals and trains groups on:
- Legal documents, Enduring Guardianship, Power of Attorney, Advance Health Care Plans and Wills.
- Options around the quality end of life care, in hospital, hospice or at home, to be able to die with dignity.
- Choices around a natural death, without invasive medical intervention.
- A more conscious approach to embracing death and dying well.
- Plans for the funeral or a life celebration.
- Components of the ceremony: coffins, locations, intention, music, readings, speakers.
- Environmental considerations, burial on private ground, cardboard or handmade coffins, biodegardable urns.
Virago is also the co-author of the book The Intimacy of Death and Dying. Listen to an interview with Virago about her work on ABC Radio’s The Spirit of Things with Rachel Kohn.
To help get the word get out, please consider sharing this link with your friends and on your social media!
Kindly use the social media icon below