Matthew Fagan Missing – Have You Found Matthew Fagan?

Matthew Fagan Missing – Stephan Adams and Matthew Fagan cases.

Stephan Adams called his girlfriend at 11:00 a.m. on December 13, 2004 and told her he was giving a man a ride to Keys, Oklahoma. He was in good spirits at the time of the conversation. Authorities later determined that at the time he spoke to his girlfriend, Adams had been south of Tahlequah, Oklahoma.

Someone tried to call his phone at 11:30 a.m. and it rang only once before going to voice mail; all calls after that were transferred immediately to voice mail. Between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. he was seen at a convenience store in Cookson, Oklahoma. Adams appeared to be upset and agitated at the time. He purchased a soda, then stood outside the store for about five minutes before he left the vicinity in his pickup. He was apparently alone. He has never been heard from again.

His vehicle, a white 1995 or 1998 GMC SCI one-ton truck with a short bed, chrome bedrails, no taillight covers, and the Oklahoma license plate number SEQ714, is also missing.

Adams has not used his credit cards or cell phone since his disappearance, and he left all of his personal belongings behind and money in his dresser.

He was a student at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah at the time of his disappearance; he had previously attended Haskell Indian Nations University in Kansas. Adams hoped to get an engineering degree and a job in management.

Adams was involved in a very contentious custody battle with his ex-wife over their daughter at the time of his disappearance. He wanted custody of her or at least to be allowed to see her, but his ex-wife objected to this and refused to comply with the court’s visitation order.


Matthew Fagen’s killer’s charges dropped against all 3 men who confessed to murdering due to lack of evidence.

Matthew went missing back in June of 2016 after he went hiking with three friends near Lake Tenkiller. Those three — were then charged with first-degree murder.

However, a body was never found. Because of the lack of evidence, the District Attorney’s office said they had to be let go.


According to probable cause reports, the three suspects blamed each other telling investigators that Matthew Fagan was beaten. Court records also show the men told investigators the body was wrapped in chicken wire and a tarp, weighted down and then dumped in the lake.

But, the confessions differed. One person said the body was dumped from a boat dock, another said the body was dumped in a nearby cove.

AWP searched both of these locations with the assistance of local law enforcement with no success.

The search continues…

Hug the ones you love for you never know if one day it may be your last.

The AWP Movement would not be possible without your support, helping us travel the US offering our services for FREE to families searching for their lost loved ones… Thank you!

🎬 Become a part of the AWP Family and support our efforts with a Monthly Donation. You’ll GET VIDEOS EARLY as our way of saying thank you… ➤

🎯 When you Help Us Grow by Liking, Commenting, Sharing, and Subscribing, other families who need our services are more likely to find us and request our assistance for FREE. Subscribe Now…➤