Natasha Jonas is an expert British boxer who is known for her profitable boxing profession. As an beginner boxer, she gained a bronze medal within the light-weight division on the 2012 AIBA World Championships; bronze within the gentle welterweight division on the 2011 European Championships; and silver within the gentle welterweight division on the 2014 European Championships. She turned skilled on twenty third June 2017 and made her professional boxing debut towards Monika Antonik the place she defeated Monika by way of TKO. Her professional boxing report is 11-2-1 (Win-Loss-Draw). She is nicknamed ‘MISS GB’.
What’s Natasha Jonas Well-known For?
- Being an expert boxer.
- For successful a number of ABA Championships in addition to a gold medal at Ladies’s European Union Novice Boxing Championship in 2009 as an beginner boxer.
What’s Natasha Jonas Ethnicity?
Natasha Jonas was born on June 18, 1984. She is from Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. Her current age is 37 as per her start date. Her actual title is Natasha Paula Jonas. She is American by nationality and her ethnic background is Blended. Her race is black. Her horoscope signal is Gemini and he or she follows the Christianity faith. She was born to her father, Terry, and her mom, Esther Jonas. Additionally, she has two siblings specifically Nikita Parris who’s her youthful half-sister, and Liam Molloy who’s her brother. Nikita is a soccer participant and Liam is an MMA fighter by occupation.
Relating to Natasha’s instructional qualification, she studied at St. Peter’s Faculty in New Jersey for 18 months on a soccer scholarship. She then enrolled at Edge Hill College in Lancashire in a media research course. She was employed for 5 years by Liverpool Metropolis Council and was a mentor for the Youth Sport Belief for 4 years, serving to to advertise sport and wholesome life to school-age youngsters.
Natasha Jonas Profession Timeline
- Natasha Jonas began her boxing profession within the yr 2005.
- She had gained 5 ABA Championships within the 64 kg Division for Liverpool membership Rotunda ABC by 2010 which is a superb success.
- She grew to become the primary feminine boxer to compete for GB Boxing in November 2009.
- Moreover, she claimed gold within the 64 kg division on the 2009 Ladies’s European Union Novice Boxing Championships in Pazardzhik, Bulgaria, after she overcame Csilla Csejtei of Hungary within the remaining in 2009 and grabbed one other gold medal within the inaugural GB Novice Boxing Championships in 2010 defeating Amanda Coulson.
- She made historical past in Qinhuangdao, China in Might 2012 by reaching the semi-finals of the 2012 AIBA Ladies’s World Boxing Championship to grow to be the first-ever feminine British boxer to qualify for an Olympic Video games.
- She additionally took the bronze medal and a spot within the 2012 London Olympics again to Liverpool together with her.
- Furthermore, she grew to become the first-ever British feminine boxer to compete at an Olympic Video games the place she confronted Quanitta Underwood within the spherical of 16 and defeated her however sadly, she misplaced to Katie Taylor.
- A retired beginner boxer, Natasha retired 16 months earlier than the Rio 2016 video games. She finally got here out of retirement to show skilled.
- She then turned skilled on twenty third June 2017 and made her professional boxing debut towards Monika Antonik the place she defeated Monika by way of TKO.
- Subsequent, she defeated Bojana Libiszewska, Marianna Gulyas, Katarina Vistica, Taoussy L’Hadji and Karina Kopinska.
- She then confronted a surprising defeat by way of TKO within the fourth spherical towards Viviane Obenauf. It was her seventh skilled combat.
- She then defeated Bec Connolly and Bianka Majlath.
- When she fought Terri Harper for the WBC World Feminine Tremendous Feather Title and the IBO World Feminine Tremendous Feather Title on August 7, 2020, she fought to a draw for the primary time in her skilled profession.
- Her subsequent combat was towards Katie Taylor on Might 1, 2021, which she lot.
- After her loss, she gained two fights towards Vaida Masiokaite (10-2-1) on twentieth November 2021 and Chris Namus (11-2-1) on nineteenth February 2022 successful WBO feminine super-welterweight title.
- Aside from a boxing profession, she appeared with Tom Stalker and James Dickens in Channel 4 documentary, “Knockout Scousers” in July 2012 which adopted her to the Czech Republic and China on her pursuit for Olympic qualification, a manufacturing which she additionally narrated.
Natasha Jonas wins world title with victory over Chris Namus
Natasha Jonas has grow to be a world titleholder on the third try following a stellar victory towards Chris Namus on the undercard of Amir Khan’s grudge match with Kell Brook. She moved up three weight divisions to face-off towards the Uruguayan for the vacant WBO Tremendous Welterweight world title and placed on an electrical show. Within the first spherical, a fierce left-hand jab was adopted by a powerful proper hook to ship her opponent tumbling and continued her relentless assault within the second spherical. Following one other knockdown, Namus’ nook regarded to throw within the towel however the South American pleaded her case – however the determination finally got here from the referee, who known as the competition 28 seconds into the second spherical. Talking to Sky Sports activities after the combat, Jonas mentioned: “I can’t even put it in phrases. Folks suppose I exaggerate once I say it means every thing however they don’t perceive the sacrifices we make. I’ve been by way of hell and again, ups and downs. “I’ve bought the most effective supportive household and buddies on the earth. My little lady is at residence with my cousin, so child Mela, that is for you, she’s bringing the belt residence! “I skilled for 12 rounds or extra, the high-quality amateurs doing three rounds, two rounds. I used to be ready for a tough battle and I knew it could be. I’ve bought to present her props, she took it at quick discover, however every thing I did within the sparring, I knew if I convey it to the ring I’d win – it was only a matter of how I did it.”
Who’s Natasha Jonas Husband?
Natasha Jonas is an engaged woman to her boyfriend whose title continues to be a thriller. They bought engaged in 2016. The engaged couple can be blessed with an attractive daughter, Mela who was born on 4th December 2015. Natasha feared her boxing profession was over when she fell pregnant however now daughter Mela is her greatest inspiration. “As soon as I retired from beginner boxing to have my daughter, I believed that was the tip of my boxing profession,” Jonas mentioned. Unwilling to disclose the id of her baby-father, Jonas hasn’t but talked about him publicly. Her daughter, Mela hung round together with her mom throughout her boxing practices. Her sexual orientation is straight. Right now, she is main a cheerful household.
How a lot is Natasha Jonas Web Value?
Natasha Jonas has made an enormous quantity of success in addition to a fortune from her skilled life. As of 2022, the web value of Jonas is estimated to have $18 Million as per sources. Her important supply of wealth is from boxing profession. She resides a lavish life-style from her profession earnings. Furthermore, she has used her social media exercise to endorse a few merchandise and types similar to Gallagher’s Boxing Fitness center, Rival Boxing Gear, Utilized Vitamin, Nutri Bar. Not too long ago, Natasha Jonas made $500k ($200k adjusted as of win bonus) successful towards Chris Namus.
What’s Natasha Jonas Peak and Weight?
Natasha Jonas is a daring and delightful woman. She stands tall on the peak of 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm with a body weight of 60 Kg or 132 lbs. Her physique sort is Athletic. She has a pair of hazel eyes and her hair coloration is black. Being a boxer, she continuously does train. She has a really grueling and intense exercise regime in place to organize for her battles within the ring. She hits the health club thrice a day and 5 days every week. She principally selects body weight workouts for her circuit.