No English Premier League, EPL, club was named in the top 10 most valuable sports teams in the world.
According to the latest annual list published by Forbes, Barcelona is the world’s fourth most valuable sports team.
Barcelona leapfrogged LaLiga rivals Real Madrid to become the world’s most valuable football club with a valuation of $4.76 billion.
NFL’s Dallas Cowboys topped the list, followed by MLB’s New York Yankees.
Below are Forbes’ top 10 most valuable sports teams in the world:
1. Dallas Cowboys (NFL) $5.7bn
2. New York Yankees (MLB) $5.25bn
3. New York Knicks (NBA) $5bn
4. Barcelona (Football) $4.76bn
5. Real Madrid (Football) $4.75bn
6. Golden State Warriors (NBA) $4.7bn
7. Los Angeles Lakers (NBA) $4.6bn
8. New England Patriots (NFL) $4.4bn
9. New York Giants (NFL) $4.3bn
10. Bayern Munich (Football) $4.21bn