Bureau of Indian Requirements (BIS) is searching for to rent for 337 vacancies throughout a variety of posts together with Stenographer, Assistant Part Officer (ASO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA), Senior Technician, Private Assistant (PA), Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant Director and Director.
The web software course of for BIS Recruitment 2022 begins on April 19 and can finish on Could 9. The number of the candidates can be achieved by means of a direct recruitment course of.
BIS has uploaded a recruitment notification pdf on www.bis.gov.in towards Advt No. 02/2022/ESTT on April 12, 2022 for a complete of 337 vacancies.
Candidates are to use by means of on-line mode solely, as such no different mode of software shall be accepted.
For additional particulars/info kindly go to BIS web site www.bis.gov.in.
A complete of 337 vacancies can be found and are divided into Group A, Group B and Group C Posts.
The post-wise breakup of the emptiness is as follows –
* Director (Authorized) 1
* Assistant Director (Hindi) 1
* Assistant Director (Admin and Finance) 1
* Assistant Director (Advertising and marketing) 1
* Horticulture Supervisor 1
* Assistant (Pc-Aided Design) 2
* Stenographer 22
* Senior Technician 25
* Private Assistant 28
* Technical Assistant (Laboratory) 47
* Assistant Part Officer 47
* Junior Secretariat Assistant 61 and
* Senior Secretariat Assistant 100
The age restrict for the posts is as follows –
* Director – 56 years
* Assistant Director – 35 years
* Private Assistant – 30 years
* Assistant Part Officer – 30 years
* Assistant (Pc-Aided Design) – 30 years
* Technical Assistant – 30 years
* Stenographer – 27 years
* SSA – 27 years
* JSA – 27 years
* Horticulture Supervisor – 27 years
* Sr Technician – 27 years
BIS is the Nationwide Normal Physique of India established beneath the BIS Act 2016 for the harmonious improvement of the actions of standardization, marking and high quality certification of products and for issues related therewith or incidental thereto.
BIS has been offering traceable and tangible advantages to the nationwide economic system in various methods – offering protected dependable high quality items; minimizing well being hazards to customers; selling exports and import substitute; management over proliferation of sorts and so forth. by means of standardization, certification and testing.
Click on right here for extra Jobs Information
(Apart from the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)