Hatha Yoga Teachings
The concept of Hatha Yoga is the most basic form of yoga in existence. It is tied to the Hindu teachings and the practice involving the union of mind and body to produce wonderful health and fitness benefits.
In these post-pandemic times, we are all stressed and tense about what is happening right now. It is crucial to find some ways to reconnect with your friends and loved ones. The video chat options sound great because you have a chance to see people, but don’t endanger yourself, or others. If you don’t have friends you can use some apps to talk to strangers and find somebody to chat with. A yoga session is a great way to wind off a little bit and have some fun. Moreover, it’s improving your physical and mental health.
All other methods of yoga were based on the concepts of Hatha Yoga. Ha stands for Sun and Tha for Moon. These two elements represent the important channels of the body. When combined in “Hatha”, it leads to a complete and powerful purification of the body. This union also results in a balance within two core aspects of the human body: the physical body and the mind.
- Stress Relief: Hatha yoga offers calming exercises that effectively remove any source of stress and eliminate muscle tension. This stress-relieving benefit not only applies in terms of the physical aspects but in the psychological as well. Especially when this is a group session. Your girls chat live can be joyful and beneficial.
- Mental: Hatha yoga also requires enough mental activity to sharpen up your cognitive capacity. The yoga session video chat with gurls will give you some mental relief.
- Physical: This is the most evident source of benefit for Hatha Yoga that includes improvement of the respiratory system, absorption and assimilation of oxygen throughout your blood, and increased muscle flexibility.
Types of Hatha Yoga Poses
As the basis of some other yoga techniques, there are a lot of varieties when it comes to the poses that are executed within this particular school of thought in yoga. Each one are executed based on the specific goals desired or the area of the body that one intends to work out. It can be performed via free video chat with your friends or in the real life.
The Butterfly pose in Hatha Yoga is believed to be ideal for meditation and has wide application in Kundalini Yoga. Therefore, it is done as a warmup for the succeeding yoga practice. This one is most convenient for the free chat rooms via video training. Your friends and you can practice some yoga with minimum physical activity. If you want to achieve better emotional health, the Cat-Cow Pose in Kundalini Yoga eliminates any form of blockage in your energy pathway.
The Archer Pose in Kundalini Yoga helps expand a yoga practitioner’s body to promote the flow of energy. Another example of a standing position for Hatha Yoga is the Mountain Position. Aside from improving the fitness within your internal health systems, it also increases kundalini for improved nerve strength.
If you want to experience relaxation through Hatha Yoga, you must try the Corpse Pose. This is often done after a rigorous yoga exercise or pose enabling your body and mind to properly assimilate energy flow. Other varieties of the supine type include the Cobra Pose for improved back strength and the Plank Pose for increased arm strength.
This particular variation for the various types of Hatha Yoga can either open up your chakra points and brain fitness, using the Plough Pose and Shoulder Stand Pose, respectively.
If you want a healthier digestive system, there are two recommended poses in Hatha Yoga: Modified Wheel Pose and Camel Pose. Those who want to preserve their youthful vitality can execute the Yoga Bow Pose.
In this Back Stretching Pose, your limbs and muscles are stretched regularly to achieve spontaneous healing. Aside from healing, it also offers other benefits including longevity. You can perform this particular pose regularly since it is good for you and complete in itself.
Pranayama or proper breathing has always been an important element in yoga practice. Unless you have proper mind control, you will never be able to control your patterns of breathing. Since your mind is an essential tool during yoga performance, this is one of the first few things you need to master.
However, most beginners to yoga commit the mistake of focusing too much on how they breathe, instead of preparing their bodies to block out any imbalances. Therefore, you can begin by eliminating negative habits that could intervene with your breathing pattern such as smoking. Meanwhile, maintain a positive outlook throughout such that you can release yourself from any feeling of tension.
Hatha Yoga Variants
There are a wide variety of styles emerging from the basic concept of Hatha Yoga. Knowing each of them will help you choose a more specific approach toward your goals for practicing this particular branch of yoga technique. You can choose the right one together with a live chat with girls.
- Ananda Yoga – This style serves to awaken the energies within the body and the Chakras using asanas and pranayama. The presence of energy brings about harmony in the different senses of your body. It is not a vigorous practice but is rather more focused on the internal journey.
- Anusara Yoga – This is a powerful system that aims for unity with the universe and your intrinsic vision. It exults the differences and abilities of each individual, while also recognizing their belongingness to a particular community.
- Ashtanga Yoga – This is suitable for yoga practitioners who desire to experience a rigid workout. Not only are the individual poses physically demanding but follow a certain sequence with benefits ranging from increased endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- Bikram Yoga – This controversial yoga style combines a heated room with rigorous exercises consisting of 26 total poses sequence. Since this can be quite intense, you need to consult a physician first to ensure it is safe for you to practice Bikram yoga.
- Integral Yoga – As the name implies, this yoga style emphasizes the need for proper coordination between breathing, postures, and meditation. Aside from improved physical condition, its goals include proper mind control, a higher level of intellect, and strong will.
Try to maintain your physical and mental balance. Find the activities you actually like doing and people to have fun with. Yoga is a great tool for both.